Thursday, October 8, 2009

What Are the Personal Development Products REALLY Like? Part I: Beyond Freedom Evolution home study course

I love to learn.

I'm  a sponge when it comes to acquiring new knowledge.

When I was a kid and got a camera for my birthday I took it apart to see how it worked and then put it back together (yes it still worked).

You could even say I'm an information junkie.

If there's a good book, tape set or other resource available that will give me more knowledge and pieces to the puzzle than I presently have, you'll find me with credit card drawn or cash in hand at the book store quicker than you can "personal development."

More than ten years ago I spent well over $8,000 getting a series 6 and 63 securities license and this was in addition to my other licenses for insurance, annuitites and real estate brokerage. I'd be willing to bet that in a just few short years I spent well over $30,000 on education and related products which doesn't include travel, tuttion and materials for required 'continuing education.' For those of you who don't know, continuing education allows a person like a Real Estate Broker to keep their real estate license once they have it. You're required to complete so many hours in a certain number of years to qualify for renewal of your license.

So I ask you, whats the price tag of an decent education? Is it worth it? Well for me, it was at the time, because I knew (at the time) that was the direction I wanted to go in my career. It was also the price I had to pay in order to do the things I wanted to do. It was a 'necessary expense' so I could make a multiple six figure income using those licenses. So for me, it was worth it at the time.

Part of the education I received taught me how to trade my time for money. This is a lesson all good employees learn so I learned how to work 90 hour weeks and among other things how to find good express hotels close to airports, and spend most of my life away from my family. At that time in my life, I had three small children growing up and their mom who stayed at home was raising them without me (we ended up divorced).

Durring my illustrious career as a Business and Real Estate Broker I became involved in the Personal Developmnt Industry. It started with stuff by Brian Tracy, Earl Nightingale, Vic Conant, Bob Proctor, Dennis Waitley, Tony Robbins and many others. I spent thousands of dollars attending seminars, buying books and tapes and had a pretty impressive library of my own "Personal Development" products and books like well known timeless classics like "Think and Grow Rich" and "The Power of The Subconscious Mind."

So when I bumped into a company that offered 'Personal Development Products' combined with a business opportunity, I immediately got involved.

I bought the original Beyond Freedom home study course for $1,495 which sounded pretty cheap compared to what I had already been through. Besides, I knew I could study it in a hotel room as effectively as I could if I were home and this product was supposed to be differet. I could use this program to begin thinking like an entrepreneur and learn to make changes in my life by starting my own business and earning profits instead of wages. Plus I figured if it could actually change my life, I would be in a business that changed other peoples lives as well and that idea really appealed to me.



I soon found myself purchasing tickets for the Liberty and Summit conferences. This was mostly a business decision to take advantage of the compensation plan and therby fully position my business for maximum profits ($14,000/customer potential). Within six months I retired from Real Estate and the rat race for good.

As providence would have it all good things come to an end and in this case the end came in the form of a transformation. Liberty League transformed like a catterpillar into a butterfly when company founder Shane Krider launched Polaris Media Group.

I quickly got past my skepticism about the multitude of companies that reinivent themselves and end up DOA along with all the negative garbeage I had read and heard about on the news and internet.

Things keep getting better all the time, PMG gave me credit for the $1,495 I had spent on the original Beyond Freedom program which makes the $2,285 purchase price for the Beyond Freedom Evolution launch package home study course an even better bargain for me. 

So what's the difference between the original program and the newest version? The original program was a single 90 day home study course. The Beyond Freedom Evolution program contains three modules (Departure, Decision, Action)and each one is designed to take 90 days from start to finish. Plus each module has interactive portions that provide the student with feedback and coaching from people who are actually using the principles being taught to make changes in their own lives while they are earning a lot of money as an entrepreneur.

When I was master minding with Yaro about starting this blog, two important questions came to mind.

First: What's the difference between Beyond Freedom Evolution and all the rest of the 'Self Improvement,' and Personal Development products, programs, books, courses and seminars out there?

Second: Couldn't I just go down to the book store or jump online and buy the books that teach the same thing and spend a lot less in the process?

I'll answer the second question first...No...not based on my experience.

You see I already did that. Over the course of several years I had purchased most of the producst available on the market. I addition to owning a library of this stuff I did what most people don't do, I actually read the books and studied the materials. I could quote many of the authors and applied most of the techniques they taught. I learned a bunch and I woudn't trade that knowledge for anything however none of those programs helped me set myself free (financially and emotionally, mentaly and spiritually free) and become an entrepreneur.

Now to answer the first question, I believe the major difference between Beyond Freedom Evolution and "ALL" the other stuff available today boils down to hands on experience with "Real Live Mentors" who are actually using the same exact principles being taught and they are actually getting the kind of results I wanted to get.

One other comparison worthy of note is the fact that with Polaris Media Group, my millionaire mentors (coaches) are actually real live people I can meet in person if I chose to do so. In addition to that with PMG my mentors are walking the talk.

You see with the other programs I took where I paid several thousand dollars for coaching and mentoring what I got was a salaried employee on the other end of the phone who had been trained to 'phone coach.' The problem with that is that this employee wasn't using or applying the principles they were teaching me and if they were they certainly weren't using them to make a multiple six and seven figure income. They were salaried employees for Pete's sake. So I didn't really get what I was paying for with those other 'coaching and mentoring' programs.

By investing in myself with Beyond Freedom Evolution and running a Home Based Business all at the same time I put two of the most important ingredients into place for my success. Polaris Media Group provides the 'missing ingredients' that other companies and products dont offer like a profit model aka., compensation plan, platinum products, manufacturing, warehousing and drop shipping, customer service, millionaire mentors, conferences, ongoing training for me and my new associates...etc.

A great way of explaining this would be to compare using the Beyond Freedom Evolution cirriculum and business model for starting a business with a college level course on personal development and entrepreneurism, except in college you don't get to actually make money until you graduate and when you do graduate you still have to figure out what your niche is, develop your products, manufacture them, warehouse them, handle shipping, customer service, legal issues... etc.

Polaris Media Group has brilliantly combined the best of both worlds so that a student who;

  • willingly applies themselves to the material every day (independantly studies and reads),
  • attends class (training calls with millionaire mentors in PMG)
  • and does the homework (daily method of operation DMO aka., income producing activity)
  • will achieve measurable results (profits with PMG
  • and will graduate or pass the class (set themselves free financially, mentally & spiritually).
PMGs Beyond Freedom Evolution program is 270 days start to finish in which time a student who is becoming an entrepreneur by starting a home basd business business can follow the instructions and DMO (daily method of operation) by plugging into the system and make a six figure income with the PMG compensation plan. No College or Universty or other personal development program or company and no other direct sales, network marketing or multi level marketing company in the world has anything that compares to this.

Join me tomorrow for part two on the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment